Monday, September 28, 2015

Graduation trip: Seoul

I'm very sorry for abandoning my blog for TWO years (can't believe I stopped blogging for that long) and for not replying to comments left here some time ago. Been so bogged down by work that two years flew past without me knowing :/ For those still interested, below is the address of the shop I made my glasses when I was in Seoul. Can't remember exactly how to get there, but our hostel managers translated the address for us and gave us the directions there. If anyone is able to translate this or knows how to get there please do leave a comment for us! I'd like to get my glasses done again when I go back to Seoul soon :)


Would definitely hope to get back to blogging if time permits. There's still so many trips that I've yet to pen down but I'm not even sure if they are still up to date. Well, we'll see how it goes! Noticed from the stats that there are still quite a decent number of views of the blog per month though there isn't a single update on this space for two years, so THANKS A LOT for all your support! I'll try to get back to the blogosphere, if there are still audiences out there, and also because I miss penning down my thoughts :D

No comments:

Post a Comment