Thursday, December 6, 2012

A New Beginning

finally, my long-awaited holidays are here! although examinations have ended, there is still something called the final year project (FYP). there's not even a break :( oh wells, i need the holidays to do my own things as well so i guess i'll just have to juggle FYP and my personal life.

enough of ranting, and i apologize for starting the first entry this way! yes, i've decided to create a new blog instead of continuing my old one. it feels fresher this way, being away from the clutters of my own history. i am not sure if i have the time to maintain the blog given the hectic schedule and demands of the course i am in. nonetheless, i will try!

i have always wanted to keep a record of my summer exchange to canada but was always too caught up with school. i have been writing too many essays, so much so that i do not feel like writing another essay by blogging. though i must say, it's so much easier and enjoyable to write a blog entry! and i feel so guilty blogging because the time spent writing an entry could have been spent on writing another essay for submission. anyway, my point is, i will write about the exchange as and when i'm free!

have been online shopping too much recently. my wardrobe is bursting and my bank account is depleting! so yiling and i have decided to pack our wardrobes, pick out the nicer stuff and sell them online! we have not thought of the name of the site yet but once it's ready, do check it out! psst, her stuff are so pretty you'll regret missing them!

by the way, does anyone know how to centralize my blog banner?

No comments:

Post a Comment